Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Back!

After a month long sentence of microbiology I have finally reemerged into real life! Don't worry I'll forgive yall for not throwing me an Oprah-esque going away party! Since rejoining the real world I've been going, going, going spending time with family and friends.

Beau and I spent the 4th in Murrell's Inlet with my parents.
Aren't we cute?


This is the first dress I've successfully sewed with my sewing machine I got for Christmas! It's blue seersucker on top and red and white seersucker on the bottom. :) Very festive!

Here's some shots of the awesome fireworks display!




We've also spent some time at the waterpark and of course all of our other free time has been spent on the lake!


One of the first pictures of my new haircut back in June

All-American boys throwing the pigskin around

Our favorite couple (besides us of course!)

So there you go, that's what I've been up to. I've still been trying to keep up with reading blogs and I promise to be a more frequent poster.

Tomorrow we are off to a friend's lake house until Saturday. Jusque-la