Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hilton Head Trip 2011

I'm back again! After much fun and relaxation it's just about time for school to start again. Booooo! But let's not talk about that just yet!

Beau and I spent a wonderful week in HHI along with my parents. We ate at so many amazing places, lounged by the pool and on the beach, went deep sea fishing, climbed a lighthouse and took and sunset dinner cruise to name a few things. If in HHI you absolutely MUST go to the Skull Creek Boathouse and Roast Fish and Cornbread. AMAZING! I don't like looking like a super tourist taking pictures at restaurants so...I didn't. Just take my word for it.

Warning: Lots of pictures!


In Savannah,GA


Beau on the top of the Harbour Town Lighthouse


Me being an awesome fisher


Private beach, NBD


Cool bus on Dafuskie Island



Pretty sunset on our dinner cruise


Haig Point Lighthouse


Harbour Town Lighthouse and marina

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place! And that top picture of you guys is just so pretty, what an amazing sunset!

    ReplyDelete