Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello World!

I'm very new to this whole blogging thing, so please be patient. I thought a good way for us to get properly acquainted would be for me to take the "30 Day Photo Challenge". So here goes the list of upcoming posts. If something exciting happens I'll just have to blog twice!


  • A picture of yourself with 10 facts



    1. I am an avid Carolina Gamecocks Fan
    2. When I graduate I'll be the fifth generation of nurses in my family
    3. I love to cruise! I'm convinced its the best way to travel
    4. I love vintage clothing
    5. I'm 'Pro-Britney', even through her shaved-head-era
    6. I'm happiest when I watch Beau eat something I've cooked
    7. I've celebrated my 18 birthday THREE times
    8. I'm a terrible liar
    9. I'm a firm believer in laughter being the best medicine
    10. I love to ski and wish I got to go more
    Fishing in Jim Creek, AK with a View of Knik Glacier