Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bullet Mishmash

  • Sorry I've been MIA! School has been a killer this week. So glad things are slowing down now. 
  • I need a job! If you're in Cola and need someone let me know! 
  • I entered a contest (I love contests!) over at Monograms and Manicures for a Smathers and Branson needlepoint belt! You should definitely check out her blog it is fabulous! 
  • At the risk of sounding redneck, Beau has made making rum his new hobby and we are going to be distilling later today. I'll have to let you know how it turns out! 
  • My new Hunter rain boots just came in today and I couldn't be more excited. Especially since its supposed to rain today! 
  • Carolina Cup is coming up this weekend and I have to say I already know where I'm getting my dress done next year. Annabelle over at LaRoque does amazing things with fabric. I love how her style is whimsy and classic at the same time. Also, she does CUSTOM Cup dresses! Isn't that every girls dream? To have a fabulous one of a kind dress that you can guarantee won't be on anyone else?! I think so!  
  • Beau and I have also picked up watching Dexter. If you haven't seen it, give it a try! We've watched like two whole seasons in the past week and a half! 
  • Also, over SB I saw a ton of girls wearing straw fedoras and I thought they were adorable. I'm thinking of getting one, but don't really know if I'm a 'hat person'. Here's one from Target that I think is particularly cute. What do yall think? I may just have to go by there!