Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy (late) St. Patrick's Day!

Sorry for the belated post, but I didn't officially celebrate St. Pat's until yesterday. This weekend has been filled with so much fun!
Thursday was Beau's 22nd birthday. He opted for a home cooked meal of ribs on the grill, potato salad and corn on the cob. True southern gentleman I guess. I was very flattered. We then went and picked up dessert from Nonnah's in the Vista and ate it under the stars in the backyard. Then we went and hung out with some friends.
Friday we had a cookout at another friends place.
Saturday my best friend from HS came into town for St. Pat's in 5 Points. All of our friends came over to me and Beau's house to pregame and then walk down to the festival. We had loads of fun and got to hear Corey Smith play!

Here's a few pictures from Saturday's festivities:

The boys and their green beer! Beau (far left) looking especially Irish! 

Myself with a leprechaun!

Corey Smith

BFF Lizz! Miss you already! 
I had loads of fun, but I'm glad its over. I'm tired!