Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recipe Wednesday: Burger and Fries

I know, I know. Nothing groundbreaking about burger and fries, this recipe wasn't even as good as the burgers I usually make, but they were still delicious. I didn't take very many pictures seeing as how nothing was particularly interesting. I was going to make something much more complex, but my menu got thrown off this week. I promise i'll do better next week! 

Presenting the Missouri Burger with Garlic Parmesan Fries

Here's everything you need to get started. The recipe called for thyme instead of basil and seasoning salt over Ms. Dash, but this is what I had on had and they were still good.



So I preheated the oven at 425 degrees and set to slicing up my potatoes. Once they were all sliced I tossed them in a bowl with all the seasonings.



Then I set to making my patties. Now you can cook these in a skillet, bake them or grill them. We just used our little George Foreman grill. After they were done we topped them with pepperjack cheese, so yummy! 



I know I don't get an A for presentation, but take my word on it these were good!