Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 10

Hey yall!
Okay, so I know I did it again. Sorry I'm not sorry! Haha. So I made the executive decision (yes I CAN do that, it is my blog afterall) to throw out day 9 anyways. I thought it was boring and I didn't have a picture anyways.
So on to day 10: a picture of the person I do the most ****** up stuff with:
Introducing Beau! Isn't he adorable. This is the most important man in my life (well tied for first with my daddy!). Me and Beau are practically inseparable. When its just us we have the most fun. We can be just who we are, which I have to admit, is pretty crazy! I love all the love and humor and inside jokes we share just between us.
So there you have it. Also, don't fret. "Recipe Wednesday" is still on. We had Manicotti all Romana and it was absolutely delicious. Thank goodness for leftovers!