Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crunch Time!

Sorry posting has been scarce lately. I'm in the home stretch of being done with this semester! So that means teachers throwing everything they've got at you, trying to find and job and maintaining the rest of my life! Its been a little hectic around here, but we had a wonderful weekend this past weekend.

Friday I went to Relay for Life and we raised a total of $82,000! That is just so great, but its only the beginning of what we need to find a cure for cancer.
Saturday Beau and I headed home to Florence to see the parents. We went to the International Festival at FMU and tasted foreign delicacies! My favorite was the baklava!
Sunday we met my dad for church and went to lunch.

Sorry I'm slack and didn't take any pictures this weekend.
On another note, I got 3 new Ralph Lauren polos off ebay for $40 shipped! You can't beat that. I don't know if I've said this before, but I am obsessed with ebay! Its pretty bad when people who hardly know you are like "yeah you're the girl who likes ebay"!

Also, we finally have something drinkable from Beau's new hobby! We are starting to distill a new batch tonight so keep your fingers crossed for us!